Andrew McConnell’s ‘Re-entry’ exhibited at the Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow
Andrew McConnell‘s in-depth study of the strange phenomenon of ‘Re-entry’ – the capsules that bring cosmonauts and astronauts back to earth from stints at the International Space Station – is being exhibited at Moscow’s prestigious Museum of Cosmonautics (музей космонавтики) until 31 March 2019.
At the opening, Andrew met Gennady Padalka, the man who holds the record for spending the longest time in space.
- Robin Hammond’s Where Love is Illegal on Tortoise Media
- Short film by Markel Redondo on BBC Reel
- Markel Redondo featured on ARTE
- Tom Pilston published in the Herald Magazine
- Catalina Martin-Chico exhibiting at the Centre culturel de La Visitation in Périgueux, France
- William Daniels exhibiting in the Vieille Eglise Saint-Vincent in Mérignac, France
- Vlad Sokhin exhibiting at World Village Festival in Helsinki, Finland
- Panos photographers at International Month of Photojournalism (IMP) in Padova, Italy
- Berlin’s iconic Litfaß columns