Andrew McConnell’s ‘Re-entry’ exhibited at the Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow
Andrew McConnell‘s in-depth study of the strange phenomenon of ‘Re-entry’ – the capsules that bring cosmonauts and astronauts back to earth from stints at the International Space Station – is being exhibited at Moscow’s prestigious Museum of Cosmonautics (музей космонавтики) until 31 March 2019.
At the opening, Andrew met Gennady Padalka, the man who holds the record for spending the longest time in space.
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com
- Alfredo Caliz launches crowdfunding site for “We” in Ireland book project
- Tim Smith’s short film ‘Home Ground’ showing at National Science & Media Museum, Bradford, UK
- Mads Nissen wins prize at Pictures of the Year (POY) for his photo book
- Patrick Brown exhibiting at FAIT & CAUSE in Paris
- Guy Martin speaking at PhotoForum in London
- Andrew McConnell’s ‘Re-entry’ exhibited at the Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow
- Robin Hammond shortlisted for Amnesty Media Award