Fredrik Naumann: Freediving in Navy tank
Short video shot by Fredrik Naumann using a Canon 5d MKII in an Ikelite housing.
Freedivers practising (and playing) in a 18 metre deep tank, courtesy of the Norwegian Navy at Haakonsvern, Bergen, Norway. The tank is usually used by the navy for training scuba divers and submarine crews.
- Jonas Kako published in GEO Magazine, Germany
- Pascal Maitre published in GEO magazine, France
- Nick Hannes’ book NEW CAPITAL available for pre-order
- Justin Jin published in Stern magazine, Germany
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy