Christian Als: Exposed
Two Danes, one mountain, one dream. Ten years ago, my friend Lee Z Berg and I stood at the foot of the majestic mountain Ama Dablam (6856m) in the Everest Region of Nepal. A mountain that is often described as one of the most spectacular mountains in the world. Not for its height but for its beauty, aesthetics and its exposure. A dream was born, and now we are back with the goal of standing on the summit.
DIRECTOR: Christian Als
CINEMATOGRAPHER: Christian Als
This film won ‘Best Danish Film’ at the Danish Adventure Film Festival and ‘Documentary of the Year’ at the Danish Press Photo Awards.
- Robin Hammond’s Where Love is Illegal on Tortoise Media
- Short film by Markel Redondo on BBC Reel
- Markel Redondo featured on ARTE
- Tom Pilston published in the Herald Magazine
- Catalina Martin-Chico exhibiting at the Centre culturel de La Visitation in Périgueux, France
- William Daniels exhibiting in the Vieille Eglise Saint-Vincent in Mérignac, France
- Vlad Sokhin exhibiting at World Village Festival in Helsinki, Finland
- Panos photographers at International Month of Photojournalism (IMP) in Padova, Italy
- Berlin’s iconic Litfaß columns