Chryssa Panoussiadou: Like Anyone Else
On the day of the royal wedding questions are raised in the gay heartland of London. In a democratic society shouldn’t everyone be allowed to marry?
Shot and edited by Chryssa Panoussiadou, with ‘Women with a Movie Camera’.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine