In God’s Hands
Markel Redondo meets Central American migrants on their way to the USA. Kidnappings by Mexican gangs is on the increase, and many will suffer severe injury or even death in their attempt to make this migration for better opportunities.
A commission for Ayuda en Accion, stills and video by Markel Redondo, edited by Panos Pictures.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine