James Morgan: E:XILE
E : XILE follows the story of Dlshad Othman, a Syrian digital security expert and human rights activist hiding out in Ireland. From a small village outside Dublin, Dlshad works around the clock to ensure the safety of activists and journalists on the digital frontlines of the Syrian revolution.
Shot and edited by James Morgan.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine