Kael Alford: Home on the Water
Kael Alford visits the Louisiana coast to explore life between the Bayous, an area threatened by hurricanes, rising sea levels and now the BP oil spill.
The film was produced with the support of the DART Center for Journalism and Trauma.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine