Mads Nissen: Working through Ebola
Muhammed is one of the heroes fighting against the spread of Ebola. Working as a volunteer for the Red Cross in Freetown, Sierra Leone, once a month he assists with the removal of bodies from peoples homes and ensures they have a dignified burial.
Shot by Mads Nissen for Politiken, also for The Guardian.
- Jonas Kako published in GEO Magazine, Germany
- Pascal Maitre published in GEO magazine, France
- Nick Hannes’ book NEW CAPITAL available for pre-order
- Justin Jin published in Stern magazine, Germany
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy