Time&Place | Through the Mill
Featuring portraits from the Belle Vue Studio and pictures taken by Tim Smith over the past 25 years, this film explores the experiences of three generations, tracing how employment for the South Asian community has changed and diversified since the decline of the textile industry.
Filmed and directed by Tim Smith.
Edited by Panos Pictures.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine