31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
After over three and a half years and much public and political wrangling, Britain is leaving the European Union to the delight of some, and the disappointment of others.
Panos photographers Mark Henley, Andrew Testa, Piotr Malecki and Steve Forrest have all tried to illustrate the painful conundrum through their photography, travelling across the country, letting people speak their minds, charting the course of the political process that has ended in Britain’s departure from the European Union.
Click on the images below to view the full stories covering “BREXIT”.
Brexitland by Mark Henley
Brexit Means….? by Andrew Testa
State of the Union by Andrew Testa
Facing Brexit by Piotr Malecki
The Village Green – from Blair to Brexit by Steve Forrest
- Andrew Testa and Matthew Abbott exhibited at Festival of Ethical Photography
- Iva Zimova published on PRIVATE magazine
- Alfredo Caliz published in El País Semanal
- Minzayar Oo published in Vi Menn magazine
- Andrew Testa published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Alfredo D’Amato published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Ben Roberts on the cover of Télérama in France
- Iva Zimova published on dofoto magazine
- Noriko Hayashi published in Dagens Næringsliv in Norway