31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
After over three and a half years and much public and political wrangling, Britain is leaving the European Union to the delight of some, and the disappointment of others.
Panos photographers Mark Henley, Andrew Testa, Piotr Malecki and Steve Forrest have all tried to illustrate the painful conundrum through their photography, travelling across the country, letting people speak their minds, charting the course of the political process that has ended in Britain’s departure from the European Union.
Click on the images below to view the full stories covering “BREXIT”.
Brexitland by Mark Henley
Brexit Means….? by Andrew Testa
State of the Union by Andrew Testa
Facing Brexit by Piotr Malecki
The Village Green – from Blair to Brexit by Steve Forrest
- Oslo in Lockdown by Fredrik Naumann
- Ian Teh published in National Geographic Magazine
- WHO – The Situation Room
- Andrea Gjestvang interviewed on Lensculture
- Tommy Trenchard published in Internazionale magazine in Italy
- Panos photographers nominated for World Press Photo awards 2020
- Kieran Dodds speaking about his Hierotopia project at the Ethiopian Community in Britain
- Panos photographers win Pictures of the Year (POY) awards
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy