31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
After over three and a half years and much public and political wrangling, Britain is leaving the European Union to the delight of some, and the disappointment of others.
Panos photographers Mark Henley, Andrew Testa, Piotr Malecki and Steve Forrest have all tried to illustrate the painful conundrum through their photography, travelling across the country, letting people speak their minds, charting the course of the political process that has ended in Britain’s departure from the European Union.
Click on the images below to view the full stories covering “BREXIT”.
Brexitland by Mark Henley
Brexit Means….? by Andrew Testa
State of the Union by Andrew Testa
Facing Brexit by Piotr Malecki
The Village Green – from Blair to Brexit by Steve Forrest
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at the Old Synagogue in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Kieran Dodds interview on Photography Down The Line
- Crowdfunding for Jan Banning’s new book “Christina’s Case”
- “Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
- Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
- Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
- Prague – von Pandemonium to Pandemic
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode