Andrea Gjestvang published in Newsweek Japan magazine
Andrea Gjestvang’s portraits of eight of the survivors of the terrorist attacks perpetrated by Anders Breivik in July 2011 – taken in 2012 and 2021 – have been published in the Japanese edition of Newsweek magazine.
To view the full set, please click here.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine