Andrea Gjestvang published in Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin
Andrea Gjestvang‘s arresting portraits of eight survivors of the Utøya massacre of 2011 whom she had previously photographed in 2012 have been published in the Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin in Germany.
To see the full series, please click here.
- Ivan Kashinsky & Karla Gachet in Southern People Weekly
- ‘Mi Barrio’ – a new project by Ivan Kashinsky on Kickstarter
- A Fire Inside – a new photo book by Matthew Abbott
- Earth Songs – a new book and exhibition by Paul Weinberg
- Frédéric Noy exhibiting at Zoom Photo Festival
- Panos photographer wins First Prize at Bayeux-Calvados Normandy Award
- Kieran Dodds’ Church Forests project, now available as a book
- A chance encounter – with Petrit Halilaj
- Vlad Sokhin’s ‘Warm Waters’ published in Annabelle Magazine in Switzerland