Andrea Gjestvang published in Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin
Andrea Gjestvang‘s arresting portraits of eight survivors of the Utøya massacre of 2011 whom she had previously photographed in 2012 have been published in the Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin in Germany.
To see the full series, please click here.
- Andrea Gjestvang published in Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin
- Mads Nissen published in Politiken
- Angela Merkel, at the helm of German politics, 2000 – 2021
- Luis Antonio Rojas exhibiting at Bronx Documentary Center in NY
- Andrew Esiebo published in the Sunday Times Magazine
- Andrea Gjestvang exhibiting at the 22 July Centre in Oslo, Norway
- Andrea Gjestvang exhibiting at Fotografihuset in Oslo, Norway
- Ian Teh published in National Geographic Magazine
- [BR]OTHER by James Oatway and Alon Skuy – out now