Andrea Gjestvang published in the Financial Times magazine
Andrea Gjestvang‘s portraits of eight of the survivors of the Utoya massacre whom she photographed in 2011 and 2012 have been published in the Financial Times Magazine.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Andrea Gjestvang published in Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin
- Mads Nissen published in Politiken
- Angela Merkel, at the helm of German politics, 2000 – 2021
- Luis Antonio Rojas exhibiting at Bronx Documentary Center in NY
- Andrew Esiebo published in the Sunday Times Magazine
- Andrea Gjestvang exhibiting at the 22 July Centre in Oslo, Norway
- Andrea Gjestvang exhibiting at Fotografihuset in Oslo, Norway
- Ian Teh published in National Geographic Magazine
- [BR]OTHER by James Oatway and Alon Skuy – out now