Andrew McConnell’s first feature length documentary premiering at Sundance Festival in Park City, Utah
Andrew McConnell‘s first feature length documentary – Gaza – documents daily life in the small Palestinian enclave which has been blockaded by Israel and Egypt for the past 10 years. Created with director & producer Garry Keane, the film follows a number of protagonists in their day to day activities, charting a course in a surreal environment.
It will have its world premiere at this year’s Sundance Festival between 29 January and 2 February 2019.
For further information, please click here.
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com
- Alfredo Caliz launches crowdfunding site for “We” in Ireland book project
- Tim Smith’s short film ‘Home Ground’ showing at National Science & Media Museum, Bradford, UK
- Mads Nissen wins prize at Pictures of the Year (POY) for his photo book
- Patrick Brown exhibiting at FAIT & CAUSE in Paris
- Guy Martin speaking at PhotoForum in London
- Andrew McConnell’s ‘Re-entry’ exhibited at the Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow
- Robin Hammond shortlisted for Amnesty Media Award