Andrew McConnell’s first feature length documentary premiering at Sundance Festival in Park City, Utah
Andrew McConnell‘s first feature length documentary – Gaza – documents daily life in the small Palestinian enclave which has been blockaded by Israel and Egypt for the past 10 years. Created with director & producer Garry Keane, the film follows a number of protagonists in their day to day activities, charting a course in a surreal environment.
It will have its world premiere at this year’s Sundance Festival between 29 January and 2 February 2019.
For further information, please click here.
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Shenzhen International Photography Exhibition in China
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019
- Andrew Esiebo leading photography workshop in Kampala, Uganda
- Abbie Trayler-Smith on BBC World News, 30 May 2019
- Laurent Weyl published in Avaunt Magazine