Andrew Testa and Matthew Abbott exhibited at Festival of Ethical Photography
Andrew Testa and Matthew Abbott will be exhibited at this year’s Festival della Fotografia Etica which will take place in Lodi and Codogno in Italy 26 September and 25 October 2020.
Andrew Testa will be exhibiting his long-term work on the drawn out Brexit process in the UK.
Matthew Abbott will be exhibiting his extraordinary work on the bushfires that ravaged Australia in late 2019, early 2020.
- Ko Myo published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Petrut Calinescu’s “Black Sea” exhibited at Photo Israel in Tel Aviv
- Martin Roemers’ “Relics of the Cold War” exhibited at The Wende Museum
- Frédéric Noy published in China Philanthropist magazine
- ‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’, a new photo book by Julio Etchart
- ‘AMULETO’ by Ben Roberts published by HERE Press
- Frédéric Noy published in Southern People Weekly magazine
- Mads Nissen’s ‘We Are Indestructible’ exhibited at Radar Festival in Trani, Italy
- Mads Nissen exhibiting at the Museum of National History in Hillerød, Denmark