Anton Hammerl still missing in Libya
South African photographer and former picture editor of the Johannesburg Saturday Star Anton Hammerl went to Libya on 28 March 2011 to cover the crisis.
On the evening of Monday 4 April, Hammerl skyped his family, informing them that he would be driving with another group of journalists to a rural location some distance from Benghazi. They haven’t heard from him since.
Hammerl’s archive is represented by our partner agency Africa Media Online in South Africa. Click HERE to view more of his work.
- Adam Dean published in Newsweek Japan
- Jenny Matthews exhibiting at Format Festival
- Chris de Bode’s “Made by Me” wins first prize at Zilveren Camera in the Netherlands
- Elena Chernyshova published in Vi Menn magazine
- Luis Antonio Rojas published in Vi Menn magazine
- Pascal Maitre featured on National Geographic website
- Pascal Maitre in Le Figaro magazine
- Laurent Weyl published in Vi Menn magazine in Norway
- Laurent Weyl published in Le Figaro magazine