Aubrey Wade’s Great British Welcome exhibition for UNHCR featured in the BJP
Aubrey Wade‘s recent long-term project – No Stranger Place – which looks at families across a number of European countries who have invited refugees into their homes, is being exhibited at St Martin-in-the-Fields at London’s Trafalgar Square.
The work has been featured in latest issue of the British Journal of Photography.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine