Bhangra Lexicon by Hardeep Sahota and Panos photographer Tim Smith
Panos photographer Tim Smith has collaborated with dancer Hardeep Sahota to create a series of compelling images that give vibrant sculptural form to the fleeting nature of dance.
Lights held and worn by dancers enable their flowing movements to be translated into bright, calligraphic strokes.
- Ian Teh pubished in Vi Menn magazine
- Pascal Maitre published in Le Figaro magazine
- Lalo de Almeida’s ‘Pantanal Ablaze’ published in Newsweek Japan
- Bhangra Lexicon by Hardeep Sahota and Panos photographer Tim Smith
- Elena Chernyshova awarded ‘Honorable Mention’ at UNICEF Photo of the Year 2020
- Vlad Sokhin’s ‘Warm Waters’ published in Tortoise
- Fernando Moleres published in China Newsweek
- Postcards from Home by Graeme Williams
- Ko Myo published in Vi Menn in Norway