Carlos Spottorno’s ‘Palmyra, the other side’ nominated for a European Press Prize
Carlos Spottorno‘s unique take on the ancient city of Palmyra and the effect of the Syrian Civil War on efforts to preserve the priceless treasures has been shortlisted for the Innovation category of this year’s European Press Prize.
Carlos worked with Guillermo Abril to create a graphic novel out of the work he shot in and around Palmyra and other locations in Syria and the work was published in El Pais Semanal and Süddeutsche Zeitung. The winners will be announced on 23 May 2019 in Warsaw.
Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at
c|e contemporary in Milan, Italy
- Kieran Dodds shortlisted for a Sony World Photography Award for ‘Hierotopia’
- Carlos Spottorno’s ‘Palmyra, the other side’ nominated for a European Press Prize
- Nora Lorek featured on National Geographic website
- Shiho Fukada wins Overseas Press Club of America award
- Children of the World’s Unhappiest Country
- Mark Henley exhibiting at Bibliothèques Municipales in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com