Catalina Martin-Chico exhibiting at the Centre culturel de La Visitation in Périgueux, France
Catalina Martin-Chico’s work on the crisis in Yemen, a country she has been documenting for years, is being exhibited at the Centre culturel de la Visitation in Périgueux, France, until 1 June 2019.
For more information about the venue, click HERE.
To see more of Catalina’s work on Yemen, please click HERE.
- Pascal Maitre published in Le Figaro magazine
- Fernando Moleres published in XL Semanal in Spain
- Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting in Moscow, Russia
- Atul Loke published in the Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Robin Hammond and Chris de Bode exhibiting at Xposure photo festival in Sharjah, UAE
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Lalo de Almeida in Newsweek Japan
- Nick Hannes’ Garden of Delight exhibited at Korean Cultural Center in Brussels, Belgium