Catalina Martin-Chico exhibiting at the Centre culturel de La Visitation in Périgueux, France
Catalina Martin-Chico’s work on the crisis in Yemen, a country she has been documenting for years, is being exhibited at the Centre culturel de la Visitation in Périgueux, France, until 1 June 2019.
For more information about the venue, click HERE.
To see more of Catalina’s work on Yemen, please click HERE.
- Robin Hammond’s Where Love is Illegal on Tortoise Media
- Short film by Markel Redondo on BBC Reel
- Markel Redondo featured on ARTE
- Tom Pilston published in the Herald Magazine
- Catalina Martin-Chico exhibiting at the Centre culturel de La Visitation in Périgueux, France
- William Daniels exhibiting in the Vieille Eglise Saint-Vincent in Mérignac, France
- Vlad Sokhin exhibiting at World Village Festival in Helsinki, Finland
- Panos photographers at International Month of Photojournalism (IMP) in Padova, Italy
- Berlin’s iconic Litfaß columns