Elena Chernyshova published in Vi Menn magazine
Elena Chernyshova’s reportage on the life of the Nenet people of Russia’s Yamal peninsula has been published in Vi Menn magazine in Norway.
To see the full story, please click here.
- Ivan Kashinsky & Karla Gachet in Southern People Weekly
- ‘Mi Barrio’ – a new project by Ivan Kashinsky on Kickstarter
- A Fire Inside – a new photo book by Matthew Abbott
- Earth Songs – a new book and exhibition by Paul Weinberg
- Frédéric Noy exhibiting at Zoom Photo Festival
- Panos photographer wins First Prize at Bayeux-Calvados Normandy Award
- Kieran Dodds’ Church Forests project, now available as a book
- A chance encounter – with Petrit Halilaj
- Vlad Sokhin’s ‘Warm Waters’ published in Annabelle Magazine in Switzerland