Elena Chernyshova published in Vi Menn magazine
Elena Chernyshova’s reportage on the life of the Nenet people of Russia’s Yamal peninsula has been published in Vi Menn magazine in Norway.
To see the full story, please click here.
- Mark Henley exhibiting at Flux Laboratory in Geneva
- Patrick Brown talking about his book ‘No Place on Earth’ on FotoEvidence Focus on Books
- Ben Roberts’ Occupied Spaces exhibited at Fotografia Europea in Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Jan Banning exhibiting at Rencontres de la photographie in Arles, France
- Tim Smith exhibiting ‘River of Tea’ at Science and Media Museum in Bradford, UK
- Chris Stowers published in Newsweek Japan
- Chris de Bode featured in China Philanthropist magazine
- Markel Redondo exhibiting “Sand Castles” at the Museum of Fine Art in Castellon, Spain
- Kieran Dodds published in Stern Magazine in Germany