Espen Rasmussen wins first prize at SONY World Photography Awards
Espen Rasmussen has won the first prize in the Daily Life category of this year’s SONY World Photography Awards with his story The Curse of Coal which looks at the legacy of the coal industry in West Virginia.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine