“Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford is a BBC film made in collaboration with Bradford Museums and Panos photographer Tim Smith.
It explores how the Belle Vue Studio’s extraordinary portraits were rescued from a damp cellar to reveal the city at a time of extraordinary change, filtered through the lens of a Victorian camera that sat immobile in an unchanging daylight studio for over fifty years.
- Andrew Testa and Matthew Abbott exhibited at Festival of Ethical Photography
- Iva Zimova published on PRIVATE magazine
- Alfredo Caliz published in El País Semanal
- Minzayar Oo published in Vi Menn magazine
- Andrew Testa published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Alfredo D’Amato published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Ben Roberts on the cover of Télérama in France
- Iva Zimova published on dofoto magazine
- Noriko Hayashi published in Dagens Næringsliv in Norway