“Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford is a BBC film made in collaboration with Bradford Museums and Panos photographer Tim Smith.
It explores how the Belle Vue Studio’s extraordinary portraits were rescued from a damp cellar to reveal the city at a time of extraordinary change, filtered through the lens of a Victorian camera that sat immobile in an unchanging daylight studio for over fifty years.
- Crowdfunding for Jan Banning’s new book “Christina’s Case”
- “Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
- Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
- Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
- Prague – von Pandemonium to Pandemic
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode
- Iberian Isolation with Ben Roberts
- Mary Turner gets Honourable Mention at PHMUSEUM 2020 Photography Grant