‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’, a new photo book by Julio Etchart
Julio Etchart long term project ‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’ has just been published as a photo book by Just Press.
The train station in Kathar, which George Orwell placed in the fictional district of Kyauktada for his novel ‘Burmese Days’.
- Fernando Moleres published in XL Semanal in Spain
- Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting in Moscow, Russia
- Atul Loke published in the Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Robin Hammond and Chris de Bode exhibiting at Xposure photo festival in Sharjah, UAE
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Lalo de Almeida in Newsweek Japan
- Nick Hannes’ Garden of Delight exhibited at Korean Cultural Center in Brussels, Belgium
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Hangar Art Center in Brussels, Belgium