‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’, a new photo book by Julio Etchart
Julio Etchart long term project ‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’ has just been published as a photo book by Just Press.
The train station in Kathar, which George Orwell placed in the fictional district of Kyauktada for his novel ‘Burmese Days’.
- Ko Myo published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Petrut Calinescu’s “Black Sea” exhibited at Photo Israel in Tel Aviv
- Martin Roemers’ “Relics of the Cold War” exhibited at The Wende Museum
- Frédéric Noy published in China Philanthropist magazine
- ‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’, a new photo book by Julio Etchart
- ‘AMULETO’ by Ben Roberts published by HERE Press
- Frédéric Noy published in Southern People Weekly magazine
- Mads Nissen’s ‘We Are Indestructible’ exhibited at Radar Festival in Trani, Italy
- Mads Nissen exhibiting at the Museum of National History in Hillerød, Denmark