‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’, a new photo book by Julio Etchart
Julio Etchart long term project ‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’ has just been published as a photo book by Just Press.
The train station in Kathar, which George Orwell placed in the fictional district of Kyauktada for his novel ‘Burmese Days’.
- Millennium Images & Panos Pictures talks series
- Warm Waters – a new book by Vlad Sokhin
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Fotoforum Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria
- Ahmad Shah Massoud, the ‘Lion of Panjshir’, by Pascal Maitre
- Panos Pictures at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
- Vlad Sokhin published in Vokrug Sveta magazine
- Alfredo Caliz published in El País Semanal
- Andrea Gjestvang published in VG magazine in Norway
- Andrea Gjestvang published in L’Espresso magazine in Italy