Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
Iva Zimova has spent the past months in her native Czech Republic, looking after her ill father and photographing daily life during the coronavirus crisis.
Her work has been published in Private Magazine. Click here to view the article.
- Crowdfunding for Jan Banning’s new book “Christina’s Case”
- “Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
- Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
- Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
- Prague – von Pandemonium to Pandemic
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode
- Iberian Isolation with Ben Roberts
- Mary Turner gets Honourable Mention at PHMUSEUM 2020 Photography Grant