Four Panos photographers nominated for the Prix Pictet
Four Panos photographers – Patrick Brown, Ivor Prickett, Andrew McConnell and Robin Hammond – have been nominated for the prestigious Prix Pictet, an annual award for photography and sustainability. Since 2008, 200 nominators worldwide have chosen photographers over the course of seven cycles of the award with themes ranging from Water, Earth and Growth to Power, Consumption, Disorder and Space. This year’s theme is Hope.
Ivor has been nominated for his extensive work on Iraq and Syria.
Patrick has been nominated for his long term project coincidentally called ‘Hope’.
Andrew’s work on refugees crossing the Mediterranean has been nominated.
and Robin’s long term work on members of the LGBTQ community around the world – Where Love Is Illegal – has also been nominated for the award.
Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at
c|e contemporary in Milan, Italy
- Kieran Dodds shortlisted for a Sony World Photography Award for ‘Hierotopia’
- Carlos Spottorno’s ‘Palmyra, the other side’ nominated for a European Press Prize
- Nora Lorek featured on National Geographic website
- Shiho Fukada wins Overseas Press Club of America award
- Children of the World’s Unhappiest Country
- Mark Henley exhibiting at Bibliothèques Municipales in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com