Ivor Prickett at World as Image at More London, Tower Bridge
Panos photographer Ivor Prickett is one of 16 photographers exhibited as part of World as Image, an outdoor exhibition at More London next to Tower Bridge in London, organised by the Ian Parry Scholarship and showing the work of past winners.
The exhibition will be at More London Riverside until 30 October 2018.
- Jonas Kako published in GEO Magazine, Germany
- Pascal Maitre published in GEO magazine, France
- Nick Hannes’ book NEW CAPITAL available for pre-order
- Justin Jin published in Stern magazine, Germany
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy