Ivor Prickett exhibiting at Side Gallery in Newcastle, UK
Ivor Prickett’s award-winning long-term coverage of the fight against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria is being exhibited at Newcastle’s Side Gallery from 28th September until 15 December 2019.
For more information on the exhibition, please click here.
To view the full photo series on the Panos website, click here.
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams’ series published on the Guardian website
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams – The Power of Children’ available to buy as a book
- Alfredo Cáliz exhibiting at Galerie du Fleuve in Saint-Louis, Senegal
- Ian Teh published in The Walrus magazine
- Pascal Maitre’s recent work on the baobabs of Madagascar published in Paris Match
- Pascal Maitre’s reportage on the Sahel region published in Paris Match
- Tommy Trenchard’s vanilla reportage from Madagascar published in Newsweek Japan
- Stuart Freedman’s ‘The Englishman and the Eel’ published in MARE Magazin
- Concern Worldwide’s Freedom from Hunger featured on the BBC website