Ivor Prickett shortlisted for the Prix Pictet award
Ivor Prickett has been nominated as one of 12 finalists for the prestigious Prix Pictet award. In its 8th year, the prize this year focused on the subject of Hope and Ivor’s images from the battle against ISIS in Iraq was chosen as a wide ranging body of work (and now also a book available to buy from Steidl here) that conveys hope, even amidst ruins.
For more information about the prize, please click here.
- Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
- Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
- Frédéric Noy wins Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France
- Ramin Mazur shortlisted for the Direct Look photo prize
- Vlad Sokhin featured on Index.hu
- Frédéric Noy published in The Guardian
- Nora Lorek published in The Guardian
- Mary Turner shortlisted for BJP’s Portrait of Britain award
- Pascal Maitre and Frédéric Noy shortlisted for the Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image