Ivor Prickett shortlisted for the Prix Pictet award
Ivor Prickett has been nominated as one of 12 finalists for the prestigious Prix Pictet award. In its 8th year, the prize this year focused on the subject of Hope and Ivor’s images from the battle against ISIS in Iraq was chosen as a wide ranging body of work (and now also a book available to buy from Steidl here) that conveys hope, even amidst ruins.
For more information about the prize, please click here.
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at Šumiac Photo Festival in Slovakia
- Andrew McConnell & Garry Keane’s GAZA documentary showing at BERTHA DOCHOUSE
- Stefan Boness shortlisted for the Alfred Fried Photography Award
- Prague Pandemonium by Björn Steinz – a short video
- Mark Henley’s ‘Fenland Brexit Blues’ featured in Le Temps in Switzerland
- Mads Nissen leading visual storytelling workshop in Malay, Finland
- Andrew McConnell & Garry Keane’s GAZA showing at Galway Town Hall Theatre
- Sven Torfinn video featured on the NOS website
- Ivor Prickett shortlisted for the Prix Pictet award