Ivor Prickett shortlisted for the Prix Pictet award
Ivor Prickett has been nominated as one of 12 finalists for the prestigious Prix Pictet award. In its 8th year, the prize this year focused on the subject of Hope and Ivor’s images from the battle against ISIS in Iraq was chosen as a wide ranging body of work (and now also a book available to buy from Steidl here) that conveys hope, even amidst ruins.
For more information about the prize, please click here.
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode
- Iberian Isolation with Ben Roberts
- Mary Turner gets Honourable Mention at PHMUSEUM 2020 Photography Grant
- Lock Down Britain
- In Isolation with Tom Pilston
- Reactions to coronavirus around the world
- Oslo in Lockdown by Fredrik Naumann
- Ian Teh published in National Geographic Magazine