Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia exhibited at Ahmanson Gallery in Irvine, CA
Kieran Dodds’ contemplative study of the meaning and importance of church forests in an ever more arid Ethiopia is being exhibited at the Ahmanson Gallery in Irvine, California until 15th January 2019.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Nick Hannes exhibiting Garden of Delight at De Garage in Mechelen, Belgium
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Andrea Gjestvang exhibiting at PHOTO IS:RAEL in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia exhibited at Ahmanson Gallery in Irvine, CA
- Shiho Fukada published in STERN Magazine
- Lianne Milton published in the Washington Post
- Stefan Boness exhibiting in Hoyerswerda, Germany
- Lianne Milton published on Bloomberg Businessweek
- Elena Chernyshova’s Norilsk featured on Lensculture