Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia exhibited at Ahmanson Gallery in Irvine, CA
Kieran Dodds’ contemplative study of the meaning and importance of church forests in an ever more arid Ethiopia is being exhibited at the Ahmanson Gallery in Irvine, California until 15th January 2019.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Catalina Martin-Chico interviewed about World Press Photo winning work
- Tommy Trenchard featured in The Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Noriko Hayashi featured in the The Japan Times
- Ramin Mazur exhibiting at Pasinger Fabrik in Munich, Germany
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019