Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia exhibited at Ahmanson Gallery in Irvine, CA
Kieran Dodds’ contemplative study of the meaning and importance of church forests in an ever more arid Ethiopia is being exhibited at the Ahmanson Gallery in Irvine, California until 15th January 2019.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Ian Teh’s Green Great Wall published in German GEO magazine
- Catalina Martin-Chico nominated for Photo of the Year and Contemporary Issues story at World Press Photo
- Robin Hammond wins Picture of the Year (POY) First Place in Portrait Series
- Panos Pictures at the 11th Yangon Photo Festival
- Behind the scenes of the DAU
- William Daniels’ new book ‘Wilting Point’ available from éditions imogene
- William Daniels exhibiting at the Pavillon Carré de Baudouin in Paris
- Georg Gerster 1928 – 2019
- Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany