Kieran Dodds’ ‘Hierotopia’ published on Nature.com
Kieran Dodds’ recently concluded study of the remarkable church forests in Ethiopia which are maintained by churches and monasteries against the odds of climate change and desertification has been published on the website of Nature Magazine.
To view the full article, please click on the image below.
or HERE to view the full set on the Panos site.
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy
- Elena Chernyshova’s “North East Passage” published in El Mundo in Spain
31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
- Matthew Abbott published in El País
- Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
- Elena Chernyshova published in Schweizer Illustrierte magazine
- Julio Etchart exhibiting at Rich Mix in London
- Nyani Quarmyne published in Terra Mater
- Australian bushfires by Matthew Abbott