Kieran Dodds’ ‘Hierotopia’ published on Nature.com
Kieran Dodds’ recently concluded study of the remarkable church forests in Ethiopia which are maintained by churches and monasteries against the odds of climate change and desertification has been published on the website of Nature Magazine.
To view the full article, please click on the image below.
or HERE to view the full set on the Panos site.
- Catalina Martin-Chico interviewed about World Press Photo winning work
- Tommy Trenchard featured in The Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Noriko Hayashi featured in the The Japan Times
- Ramin Mazur exhibiting at Pasinger Fabrik in Munich, Germany
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019