Kieran Dodds’ ‘Hierotopia’ published on Nature.com
Kieran Dodds’ recently concluded study of the remarkable church forests in Ethiopia which are maintained by churches and monasteries against the odds of climate change and desertification has been published on the website of Nature Magazine.
To view the full article, please click on the image below.
or HERE to view the full set on the Panos site.
Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at
c|e contemporary in Milan, Italy
- Kieran Dodds shortlisted for a Sony World Photography Award for ‘Hierotopia’
- Carlos Spottorno’s ‘Palmyra, the other side’ nominated for a European Press Prize
- Nora Lorek featured on National Geographic website
- Shiho Fukada wins Overseas Press Club of America award
- Children of the World’s Unhappiest Country
- Mark Henley exhibiting at Bibliothèques Municipales in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com