Kieran Dodds’ ‘Hierotopia’ published on Nature.com
Kieran Dodds’ recently concluded study of the remarkable church forests in Ethiopia which are maintained by churches and monasteries against the odds of climate change and desertification has been published on the website of Nature Magazine.
To view the full article, please click on the image below.
or HERE to view the full set on the Panos site.
- Panos Pictures at the 11th Yangon Photo Festival
- Behind the scenes of the DAU
- William Daniels’ new book ‘Wilting Point’ available from éditions imogene
- William Daniels exhibiting at the Pavillon Carré de Baudouin in Paris
- Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
- Julio Etchart speaking at the Obscura Festival in George Town, Penang, Malaysia
- Stuart Freedman leading workshop at London’s Photographers’ Gallery
- Martin Roemers interviewed on Germany’s Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (MDR)
- Kacper Kowalski published in El Pais Semanal