Laurent Weyl published in Le Figaro Magazine
Laurent Weyl‘s reportage on the effects of Covid and a severe food crisis on the Central African Republic has been published in Le Figaro Magazine in France.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Markel Redondo exhibiting “Sand Castles” at the Museum of Fine Art in Castellon, Spain
- Kieran Dodds published in Stern Magazine in Germany
- Andrew Esiebo shortlisted for Contemporary African Photography Prize
- Laurent Weyl published in Le Figaro Magazine
- Adam Dean published in Newsweek Japan
- Jenny Matthews exhibiting at Format Festival
- Chris de Bode’s “Made by Me” wins first prize at Zilveren Camera in the Netherlands
- Elena Chernyshova published in Vi Menn magazine
- Luis Antonio Rojas published in Vi Menn magazine