Laurent Weyl published in Le Figaro Magazine
Laurent Weyl‘s reportage on the effects of Covid and a severe food crisis on the Central African Republic has been published in Le Figaro Magazine in France.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Millennium Images & Panos Pictures talks series
- Warm Waters – a new book by Vlad Sokhin
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Fotoforum Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria
- Ahmad Shah Massoud, the ‘Lion of Panjshir’, by Pascal Maitre
- Panos Pictures at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
- Vlad Sokhin published in Vokrug Sveta magazine
- Alfredo Caliz published in El País Semanal
- Andrea Gjestvang published in VG magazine in Norway
- Andrea Gjestvang published in L’Espresso magazine in Italy