Luis Antonio Rojas published in Vi Menn magazine
Luis Antonio Rojas‘ story about the Carmona family, trying to keep the family farm going while Mexico City grows all around it, has been published by Vi Menn magazine in Norway.
To see the whole story, please click here.
- Adam Dean published in Newsweek Japan
- Jenny Matthews exhibiting at Format Festival
- Chris de Bode’s “Made by Me” wins first prize at Zilveren Camera in the Netherlands
- Elena Chernyshova published in Vi Menn magazine
- Luis Antonio Rojas published in Vi Menn magazine
- Pascal Maitre featured on National Geographic website
- Pascal Maitre in Le Figaro magazine
- Laurent Weyl published in Vi Menn magazine in Norway
- Laurent Weyl published in Le Figaro magazine