Luis Antonio Rojas published in Vi Menn magazine
Luis Antonio Rojas‘ story about the Carmona family, trying to keep the family farm going while Mexico City grows all around it, has been published by Vi Menn magazine in Norway.
To see the whole story, please click here.
- Ivan Kashinsky & Karla Gachet in Southern People Weekly
- ‘Mi Barrio’ – a new project by Ivan Kashinsky on Kickstarter
- A Fire Inside – a new photo book by Matthew Abbott
- Earth Songs – a new book and exhibition by Paul Weinberg
- Frédéric Noy exhibiting at Zoom Photo Festival
- Panos photographer wins First Prize at Bayeux-Calvados Normandy Award
- Kieran Dodds’ Church Forests project, now available as a book
- A chance encounter – with Petrit Halilaj
- Vlad Sokhin’s ‘Warm Waters’ published in Annabelle Magazine in Switzerland