Mark Henley’s ‘Fenland Brexit Blues’ featured in Le Temps in Switzerland
Mark Henley’s contemplative look at his native Lincolnshire in the age of Brexit after decades living abroad has been published in the Swiss newspaper Le Temps and is featured on its website.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia published in French GEO Magazine
- Marc Schlossman’s “Extinction” published in The Revelator
- Iva Zimova featured on Private Photo Review
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
- Ian Teh leading masterclass at Obscura Festival in Penang, Malaysia
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at Šumiac Photo Festival in Slovakia
- Andrew McConnell & Garry Keane’s GAZA documentary showing at BERTHA DOCHOUSE
- Stefan Boness shortlisted for the Alfred Fried Photography Award
- Prague Pandemonium by Björn Steinz – a short video