Mark Henley’s ‘Fenland Brexit Blues’ featured in Le Temps in Switzerland
Mark Henley’s contemplative look at his native Lincolnshire in the age of Brexit after decades living abroad has been published in the Swiss newspaper Le Temps and is featured on its website.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine