Mark Henley’s ‘Fenland Brexit Blues’ featured in Le Temps in Switzerland
Mark Henley’s contemplative look at his native Lincolnshire in the age of Brexit after decades living abroad has been published in the Swiss newspaper Le Temps and is featured on its website.
To view the full story, please click here.
- Nyani Quarmyne published in Terra Mater
- Australian bushfires by Matthew Abbott
- Mads Nissen published in Politiken
- Sven Torfinn published in De Morgen
- Tommy Trenchard’s country profile of Mauritius published in Hungarian GEO Magazine
- Ian Teh published in Feng Magazine in China
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams’ series published on the Guardian website
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams – The Power of Children’ available to buy as a book
- Alfredo Cáliz exhibiting at Galerie du Fleuve in Saint-Louis, Senegal