Markel Redondo’s latest video production on CNN
Markel Redondo was commissioned by CNN to document a story about “sea rice”, derived from sea grass, which grows abundantly in coastal waters and could be harvested as a new sustainable crop.
To view the fascinating documentary, click on the image below or here.
- Laurent Weyl published in Geographical magazine
- Laurent Weyl published in Les Others magazine
- Kacper Kowalski’s new book Arché launched at Paris Photo
- The end of the Soviet Union – in tearsheets
- Tommy Trenchard published in Vi Menn
- New gallery representation – Bildhalle and Kacper Kowalski
- Markel Redondo’s latest video production on CNN
- Kieran Dodds’ on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard and Aurelie d’Unienville published in Terre Sauvage