Markel Redondo’s latest video production on CNN
Markel Redondo was commissioned by CNN to document a story about “sea rice”, derived from sea grass, which grows abundantly in coastal waters and could be harvested as a new sustainable crop.
To view the fascinating documentary, click on the image below or here.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine