Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
Markel Redondo‘s short film “Sand Castles”, which looks at the legacy of Spain’s burst real estate bubble is being screened at London’s Portobello Film Festival, the UK’s biggest independent film competition, on 10 September 2019 between 6.00 and 10.30 pm.
To view the film, click on the play button below.
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy
- Elena Chernyshova’s “North East Passage” published in El Mundo in Spain
31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
- Matthew Abbott published in El País
- Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
- Elena Chernyshova published in Schweizer Illustrierte magazine
- Julio Etchart exhibiting at Rich Mix in London
- Nyani Quarmyne published in Terra Mater
- Australian bushfires by Matthew Abbott