Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
Markel Redondo‘s short film “Sand Castles”, which looks at the legacy of Spain’s burst real estate bubble is being screened at London’s Portobello Film Festival, the UK’s biggest independent film competition, on 10 September 2019 between 6.00 and 10.30 pm.
To view the film, click on the play button below.
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams – The Power of Children’ available to buy as a book
- Alfredo Cáliz exhibiting at Galerie du Fleuve in Saint-Louis, Senegal
- Ian Teh published in The Walrus magazine
- Pascal Maitre’s recent work on the baobabs of Madagascar published in Paris Match
- Pascal Maitre’s reportage on the Sahel region published in Paris Match
- Tommy Trenchard’s vanilla reportage from Madagascar published in Newsweek Japan
- Stuart Freedman’s ‘The Englishman and the Eel’ published in MARE Magazin
- Concern Worldwide’s Freedom from Hunger featured on the BBC website
- Georg Gerster published in El País Semanal