Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
Markel Redondo‘s short film “Sand Castles”, which looks at the legacy of Spain’s burst real estate bubble is being screened at London’s Portobello Film Festival, the UK’s biggest independent film competition, on 10 September 2019 between 6.00 and 10.30 pm.
To view the film, click on the play button below.
- Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
- Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
- Frédéric Noy wins Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France
- Ramin Mazur shortlisted for the Direct Look photo prize
- Vlad Sokhin featured on Index.hu
- Frédéric Noy published in The Guardian
- Nora Lorek published in The Guardian
- Mary Turner shortlisted for BJP’s Portrait of Britain award
- Pascal Maitre and Frédéric Noy shortlisted for the Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image