Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
Martin Roemers‘ sweeping study of the legacy of decades of communism across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig from 1 February until 30 June 2019.
For more information on the exhibition, please click here.
To see the full set of images, please click here.
- Panos Pictures at the 11th Yangon Photo Festival
- Behind the scenes of the DAU
- William Daniels’ new book ‘Wilting Point’ available from éditions imogene
- William Daniels exhibiting at the Pavillon Carré de Baudouin in Paris
- Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
- Julio Etchart speaking at the Obscura Festival in George Town, Penang, Malaysia
- Stuart Freedman leading workshop at London’s Photographers’ Gallery
- Martin Roemers interviewed on Germany’s Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (MDR)
- Kacper Kowalski published in El Pais Semanal