Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
Martin Roemers‘ sweeping study of the legacy of decades of communism across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig from 1 February until 30 June 2019.
For more information on the exhibition, please click here.
To see the full set of images, please click here.
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy
- Elena Chernyshova’s “North East Passage” published in El Mundo in Spain
31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
- Matthew Abbott published in El País
- Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
- Elena Chernyshova published in Schweizer Illustrierte magazine
- Julio Etchart exhibiting at Rich Mix in London
- Nyani Quarmyne published in Terra Mater
- Australian bushfires by Matthew Abbott