Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
Martin Roemers‘ sweeping study of the legacy of decades of communism across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig from 1 February until 30 June 2019.
For more information on the exhibition, please click here.
To see the full set of images, please click here.
- Catalina Martin-Chico interviewed about World Press Photo winning work
- Tommy Trenchard featured in The Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Noriko Hayashi featured in the The Japan Times
- Ramin Mazur exhibiting at Pasinger Fabrik in Munich, Germany
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019