Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
Martin Roemers‘ sweeping study of the legacy of decades of communism across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig from 1 February until 30 June 2019.
For more information on the exhibition, please click here.
To see the full set of images, please click here.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine