Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
Martin Roemers‘ sweeping study of the legacy of decades of communism across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig from 1 February until 30 June 2019.
For more information on the exhibition, please click here.
To see the full set of images, please click here.
Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at
c|e contemporary in Milan, Italy
- Kieran Dodds shortlisted for a Sony World Photography Award for ‘Hierotopia’
- Carlos Spottorno’s ‘Palmyra, the other side’ nominated for a European Press Prize
- Nora Lorek featured on National Geographic website
- Shiho Fukada wins Overseas Press Club of America award
- Children of the World’s Unhappiest Country
- Mark Henley exhibiting at Bibliothèques Municipales in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com