Martin Roemers’ “Relics of the Cold War” exhibited at The Wende Museum
Martin Reomers‘ remarkable study of the physical relics of the Cold War across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Wende Museum in Culver City, California, from 13 November 2020 until 11 April 2021.
To view the full story, click here.
- Fernando Moleres published in XL Semanal in Spain
- Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting in Moscow, Russia
- Atul Loke published in the Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Robin Hammond and Chris de Bode exhibiting at Xposure photo festival in Sharjah, UAE
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Lalo de Almeida in Newsweek Japan
- Nick Hannes’ Garden of Delight exhibited at Korean Cultural Center in Brussels, Belgium
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Hangar Art Center in Brussels, Belgium