Martin Roemers’ “Relics of the Cold War” exhibited at The Wende Museum
Martin Reomers‘ remarkable study of the physical relics of the Cold War across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Wende Museum in Culver City, California, from 13 November 2020 until 11 April 2021.
To view the full story, click here.
- Ko Myo published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Petrut Calinescu’s “Black Sea” exhibited at Photo Israel in Tel Aviv
- Martin Roemers’ “Relics of the Cold War” exhibited at The Wende Museum
- Frédéric Noy published in China Philanthropist magazine
- ‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’, a new photo book by Julio Etchart
- ‘AMULETO’ by Ben Roberts published by HERE Press
- Frédéric Noy published in Southern People Weekly magazine
- Mads Nissen’s ‘We Are Indestructible’ exhibited at Radar Festival in Trani, Italy
- Mads Nissen exhibiting at the Museum of National History in Hillerød, Denmark