Martin Roemers’ “Relics of the Cold War” exhibited at The Wende Museum
Martin Reomers‘ remarkable study of the physical relics of the Cold War across the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe is being exhibited at the Wende Museum in Culver City, California, from 13 November 2020 until 11 April 2021.
To view the full story, click here.
- Laurent Weyl published in Geographical magazine
- Laurent Weyl published in Les Others magazine
- Kacper Kowalski’s new book Arché launched at Paris Photo
- The end of the Soviet Union – in tearsheets
- Tommy Trenchard published in Vi Menn
- New gallery representation – Bildhalle and Kacper Kowalski
- Markel Redondo’s latest video production on CNN
- Kieran Dodds’ on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard and Aurelie d’Unienville published in Terre Sauvage