Mary Turner wins Spot Light Award at World Report Awards
Mary Turner has won the Spot Light Award 2020 at this year’s World Report Awards organised by the Festival della Fotografia Etica with her long-term work on the lives of people in the former coal mining communities of northeastern England.
Click on the image below or HERE to see more information on the award.
The whole project can be viewed on the Panos Pictures site here.
- Ko Myo published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Petrut Calinescu’s “Black Sea” exhibited at Photo Israel in Tel Aviv
- Martin Roemers’ “Relics of the Cold War” exhibited at The Wende Museum
- Frédéric Noy published in China Philanthropist magazine
- ‘Imagining Orwell in Three Continents’, a new photo book by Julio Etchart
- ‘AMULETO’ by Ben Roberts published by HERE Press
- Frédéric Noy published in Southern People Weekly magazine
- Mads Nissen’s ‘We Are Indestructible’ exhibited at Radar Festival in Trani, Italy
- Mads Nissen exhibiting at the Museum of National History in Hillerød, Denmark