Mary Turner wins Spot Light Award at World Report Awards
Mary Turner has won the Spot Light Award 2020 at this year’s World Report Awards organised by the Festival della Fotografia Etica with her long-term work on the lives of people in the former coal mining communities of northeastern England.
Click on the image below or HERE to see more information on the award.
The whole project can be viewed on the Panos Pictures site here.
- Andrew Testa and Matthew Abbott exhibited at Festival of Ethical Photography
- Iva Zimova published on PRIVATE magazine
- Alfredo Caliz published in El País Semanal
- Minzayar Oo published in Vi Menn magazine
- Andrew Testa published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Alfredo D’Amato published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Ben Roberts on the cover of Télérama in France
- Iva Zimova published on dofoto magazine
- Noriko Hayashi published in Dagens Næringsliv in Norway