Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
Matthew Abbott’s startling images from the bushfires that have devastated tens of thousands of square kilometres of southeastern Australia have been published in L’Obs in France.
To view a full set of work from Australia by Matthew Abbott, please click here.
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at the Old Synagogue in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Kieran Dodds interview on Photography Down The Line
- Crowdfunding for Jan Banning’s new book “Christina’s Case”
- “Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
- Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
- Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
- Prague – von Pandemonium to Pandemic
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode