Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
Matthew Abbott’s startling images from the bushfires that have devastated tens of thousands of square kilometres of southeastern Australia have been published in L’Obs in France.
To view a full set of work from Australia by Matthew Abbott, please click here.
- Oslo in Lockdown by Fredrik Naumann
- Ian Teh published in National Geographic Magazine
- WHO – The Situation Room
- Andrea Gjestvang interviewed on Lensculture
- Tommy Trenchard published in Internazionale magazine in Italy
- Panos photographers nominated for World Press Photo awards 2020
- Kieran Dodds speaking about his Hierotopia project at the Ethiopian Community in Britain
- Panos photographers win Pictures of the Year (POY) awards
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy