Matthew Abbott published in El País
Matthew Abbott’s extraordinary work from the bushfires in Australia has been published in Spain’s El País.
You can see a full set of images here.
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at the Old Synagogue in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Kieran Dodds interview on Photography Down The Line
- Crowdfunding for Jan Banning’s new book “Christina’s Case”
- “Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
- Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
- Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
- Prague – von Pandemonium to Pandemic
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode