Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
Noriko Hayashi’s extraordinary study of the lives of Japanese women who followed their Korean husbands to Korea and have never been able to return to their native land has been published in the Guardian Weekend magazine.
To see the full story, click here.
- Pascal Maitre published in Le Figaro magazine
- Fernando Moleres published in XL Semanal in Spain
- Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting in Moscow, Russia
- Atul Loke published in the Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Robin Hammond and Chris de Bode exhibiting at Xposure photo festival in Sharjah, UAE
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Lalo de Almeida in Newsweek Japan
- Nick Hannes’ Garden of Delight exhibited at Korean Cultural Center in Brussels, Belgium