Patrick Brown at The Perth Centre for Photography
Patrick Brown will be exhibiting some of his early work from Malawi at the Perth Centre for Photography.
In celebration of The Perth Centre for Photography’s 21st Anniversary, they are delving into their archives to display work from over 60 past artists.
The exhibition runs from the 1st November to the 8th of December 2013
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine