Photo story on vanilla cultivation in Madagascar published in Newsweek Japan
Tommy Trenchard’s photo story about the hugely valuable vanilla industry in Madagascar has been published in Newsweek Japan.
See the spread below.
- Ivor Prickett exhibiting at Side Gallery in Newcastle, UK
- Mads Nissen wins PDN Annual prize for ‘We Are Indestructible’ photo book
- George Georgiou and Guy Martin shortlisted for Aperture’s 2019 PhotoBook Award
- ‘Vanilla Goldrush’ by Tommy Trenchard published in El País Semanal
- Stefan Boness wins ‘Peace Image of the Year’ at Alfred Fried Photography Award
- Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
- Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
- Frédéric Noy wins Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France
- Ramin Mazur shortlisted for the Direct Look photo prize