Photo story on vanilla cultivation in Madagascar published in Newsweek Japan
Tommy Trenchard’s photo story about the hugely valuable vanilla industry in Madagascar has been published in Newsweek Japan.
See the spread below.
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams’ series published on the Guardian website
- Chris de Bode’s ‘Dreams – The Power of Children’ available to buy as a book
- Alfredo Cáliz exhibiting at Galerie du Fleuve in Saint-Louis, Senegal
- Ian Teh published in The Walrus magazine
- Pascal Maitre’s recent work on the baobabs of Madagascar published in Paris Match
- Pascal Maitre’s reportage on the Sahel region published in Paris Match
- Tommy Trenchard’s vanilla reportage from Madagascar published in Newsweek Japan
- Stuart Freedman’s ‘The Englishman and the Eel’ published in MARE Magazin
- Concern Worldwide’s Freedom from Hunger featured on the BBC website