Robin Hammond exhibiting at the Bronx Documentary Center in New York
Robin Hammond’s ground-breaking long term photo project Where Love Is Illegal which chronicles the lives of and issues faced by LGBT people across the world is being exhibited at the Bronx Documentary Center from 2 February until 24 March 2019.
Robin will be giving an artist talk on Thus, 7 February 2019 at 7pm.
For more details on the talk and the exhibition, please click here or on the image below.
To see a selection of images on the Panos site, please click here.
Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at
c|e contemporary in Milan, Italy
- Kieran Dodds shortlisted for a Sony World Photography Award for ‘Hierotopia’
- Carlos Spottorno’s ‘Palmyra, the other side’ nominated for a European Press Prize
- Nora Lorek featured on National Geographic website
- Shiho Fukada wins Overseas Press Club of America award
- Children of the World’s Unhappiest Country
- Mark Henley exhibiting at Bibliothèques Municipales in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com