Stephan Vanfleteren’s Belgicum published in French GEO Collection
Stephan Vanfleteren‘s multi-year photographic study of his native Belgium – Belgicum – has been published by GEO Collection in France.
To buy a copy of the book, please slick here.
- Nora Lorek’s work from Bidibidi in Uganda featured on National Geographic website
- Piotr Malecki’s Brexit portraits featured on CNN.com
- Alfredo Caliz launches crowdfunding site for “We” in Ireland book project
- Tim Smith’s short film ‘Home Ground’ showing at National Science & Media Museum, Bradford, UK
- Mads Nissen wins prize at Pictures of the Year (POY) for his photo book
- Patrick Brown exhibiting at FAIT & CAUSE in Paris
- Guy Martin speaking at PhotoForum in London
- Andrew McConnell’s ‘Re-entry’ exhibited at the Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow
- Robin Hammond shortlisted for Amnesty Media Award