Stephan Vanfleteren’s Belgicum published in French GEO Collection
Stephan Vanfleteren‘s multi-year photographic study of his native Belgium – Belgicum – has been published by GEO Collection in France.
To buy a copy of the book, please slick here.
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Shenzhen International Photography Exhibition in China
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019
- Andrew Esiebo leading photography workshop in Kampala, Uganda
- Abbie Trayler-Smith on BBC World News, 30 May 2019
- Laurent Weyl published in Avaunt Magazine