Stuart Freedman leading workshop at London’s Photographers’ Gallery
Panos photographers Stuart Freedman is leading a two-day workshop organised by London’s Photograpehrs’ Gallery in collaboration with the Jewish Museum London centred on the traditional narrative photo essay.
To book your tickets for the second part of the course on Sunday, 10th February 2019 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm, please click here.
- Catalina Martin-Chico interviewed about World Press Photo winning work
- Tommy Trenchard featured in The Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Noriko Hayashi featured in the The Japan Times
- Ramin Mazur exhibiting at Pasinger Fabrik in Munich, Germany
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019