Stuart Freedman leading workshop at London’s Photographers’ Gallery
Panos photographers Stuart Freedman is leading a two-day workshop organised by London’s Photograpehrs’ Gallery in collaboration with the Jewish Museum London centred on the traditional narrative photo essay.
To book your tickets for the second part of the course on Sunday, 10th February 2019 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm, please click here.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine