Stuart Freedman leading workshop at London’s Photographers’ Gallery
Panos photographers Stuart Freedman is leading a two-day workshop organised by London’s Photograpehrs’ Gallery in collaboration with the Jewish Museum London centred on the traditional narrative photo essay.
To book your tickets for the second part of the course on Sunday, 10th February 2019 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm, please click here.
- Rhodri Jones exhibiting at Spazio Lavì! in Bologna, Italy
- Elena Chernyshova’s “North East Passage” published in El Mundo in Spain
31 January 2020 – Britain leaves the EU
Panos photographers’ impressions
- Matthew Abbott published in El País
- Matthew Abbott in the L’Obs
- Elena Chernyshova published in Schweizer Illustrierte magazine
- Julio Etchart exhibiting at Rich Mix in London
- Nyani Quarmyne published in Terra Mater
- Australian bushfires by Matthew Abbott