Stuart Freedman leading workshop at London’s Photographers’ Gallery
Panos photographers Stuart Freedman is leading a two-day workshop organised by London’s Photograpehrs’ Gallery in collaboration with the Jewish Museum London centred on the traditional narrative photo essay.
To book your tickets for the second part of the course on Sunday, 10th February 2019 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm, please click here.
- Panos Pictures at the 11th Yangon Photo Festival
- Behind the scenes of the DAU
- William Daniels’ new book ‘Wilting Point’ available from éditions imogene
- William Daniels exhibiting at the Pavillon Carré de Baudouin in Paris
- Martin Roemers exhibiting at Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig in Germany
- Julio Etchart speaking at the Obscura Festival in George Town, Penang, Malaysia
- Stuart Freedman leading workshop at London’s Photographers’ Gallery
- Martin Roemers interviewed on Germany’s Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (MDR)
- Kacper Kowalski published in El Pais Semanal