Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
Panos photographer George Georgiou has just launched a campaign to raise money for his latest book project – Americans Parade – looking at the US phenomenon of parades and the people who turn out to watch them in the many different communities lining the roads.
You can view the full set of images on the Panos site here.
The Kickstarter campaign is here.
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at the Old Synagogue in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Kieran Dodds interview on Photography Down The Line
- Crowdfunding for Jan Banning’s new book “Christina’s Case”
- “Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
- Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
- Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
- Prague – von Pandemonium to Pandemic
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode