Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
Panos photographer George Georgiou has just launched a campaign to raise money for his latest book project – Americans Parade – looking at the US phenomenon of parades and the people who turn out to watch them in the many different communities lining the roads.
You can view the full set of images on the Panos site here.
The Kickstarter campaign is here.
- Mario Heller published in Rhythms Monthly, Taiwan
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Villa Tamaris, La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
- Mario Heller published in Marie Claire, Taiwan
- Tim Dirven published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Simon Townsley published in Africa magazine, Italy
- Lorenzo Maccotta published in Internazionale, Italy
- Pascal Maitre published in Japanese Newsweek magazine
- Musuk Nolte published on The Guardian website
- Tommy Trenchard published in Geographical magazine