Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
Panos photographer George Georgiou has just launched a campaign to raise money for his latest book project – Americans Parade – looking at the US phenomenon of parades and the people who turn out to watch them in the many different communities lining the roads.
You can view the full set of images on the Panos site here.
The Kickstarter campaign is here.
- Markel Redondo’s Sand Castles film screened at Portobello Film Festival in London
- Support George Georgiou’s Kickstarter campaign for his new book ‘Americans Parade’
- Frédéric Noy wins Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image photo festival in Perpignan, France
- Ramin Mazur shortlisted for the Direct Look photo prize
- Vlad Sokhin featured on Index.hu
- Frédéric Noy published in The Guardian
- Nora Lorek published in The Guardian
- Mary Turner shortlisted for BJP’s Portrait of Britain award
- Pascal Maitre and Frédéric Noy shortlisted for the Visa d’or prize at Visa pour l’Image