Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
An interview with Adrian Evans, director of Panos Pictures.
After nearly 20 years travelling and photographing the consequences of economic and social change in a globalising world, Mark Henley is now based in Switzerland where he focuses on the organisations that helped drive these changes: banks and bankers in Zurich, diplomats and UN decision makers in Geneva. He operates behind the scenes at conferences and meetings – a far cry from the photojournalists’ natural habitat – where he finds a drama and tension more commonly associated with frontline reporting. Here among other subjects he talks about photographing inside the World Health Organisation as it confronts the Covid-19 crisis.
- Crowdfunding for Jan Banning’s new book “Christina’s Case”
- “Hidden History: The Lost Portraits of Bradford” available on BBC iPlayer
- Iva Zimova published in Private Magazine
- Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
- Prague – von Pandemonium to Pandemic
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode
- Iberian Isolation with Ben Roberts
- Mary Turner gets Honourable Mention at PHMUSEUM 2020 Photography Grant