Talking Pictures #1: Panos Photographer Mark Henley
An interview with Adrian Evans, director of Panos Pictures.
After nearly 20 years travelling and photographing the consequences of economic and social change in a globalising world, Mark Henley is now based in Switzerland where he focuses on the organisations that helped drive these changes: banks and bankers in Zurich, diplomats and UN decision makers in Geneva. He operates behind the scenes at conferences and meetings – a far cry from the photojournalists’ natural habitat – where he finds a drama and tension more commonly associated with frontline reporting. Here among other subjects he talks about photographing inside the World Health Organisation as it confronts the Covid-19 crisis.
- Andrew Testa and Matthew Abbott exhibited at Festival of Ethical Photography
- Iva Zimova published on PRIVATE magazine
- Alfredo Caliz published in El País Semanal
- Minzayar Oo published in Vi Menn magazine
- Andrew Testa published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Alfredo D’Amato published in Vi Menn in Norway
- Ben Roberts on the cover of Télérama in France
- Iva Zimova published on dofoto magazine
- Noriko Hayashi published in Dagens Næringsliv in Norway