Tim Smith exhibiting at Bradford Cathedral
Tim Smith‘s photographs of the Rohingya community in the United Kingdom tells the story of those who have had to flee Myanmar and charts their move from refugee camps in Bangladesh to Bradford, the Yorkshire city that’s now home to the largest Rohingya community in Europe, and shows the work done to support their new lives in the city.
Burma, Bangladesh, Bradford: A Celebration of Integration, an exhibition supported by UNHCR, will be shown as part of Bradford Refugee Week at Bradford Cathedral from 17 to 22 June 2019.
- Elena Chernyshova exhibiting at Festival Photo La Gacilly in France
- Nick Hannes exhibiting at Shenzhen International Photography Exhibition in China
- Ivor Prickett interviewed about his new book “End of the Caliphate” by Steidl
- Nick Hannes exhibited at imageSingulières in Sète, France
- Tommy Trenchard cover on Penguin book about Rohingya crisis
- Two Panos photographers shortlisted for Wellcome Photography Prize 2019
- Andrew Esiebo leading photography workshop in Kampala, Uganda
- Abbie Trayler-Smith on BBC World News, 30 May 2019
- Laurent Weyl published in Avaunt Magazine