Tim Smith exhibiting at Bradford Cathedral
Tim Smith‘s photographs of the Rohingya community in the United Kingdom tells the story of those who have had to flee Myanmar and charts their move from refugee camps in Bangladesh to Bradford, the Yorkshire city that’s now home to the largest Rohingya community in Europe, and shows the work done to support their new lives in the city.
Burma, Bangladesh, Bradford: A Celebration of Integration, an exhibition supported by UNHCR, will be shown as part of Bradford Refugee Week at Bradford Cathedral from 17 to 22 June 2019.
- The last of the 43 Group
- ‘Made by ME’ by Chris de Bode
- Iberian Isolation with Ben Roberts
- Mary Turner gets Honourable Mention at PHMUSEUM 2020 Photography Grant
- Lock Down Britain
- In Isolation with Tom Pilston
- Reactions to coronavirus around the world
- Oslo in Lockdown by Fredrik Naumann
- Ian Teh published in National Geographic Magazine