Tim Smith exhibiting at Bradford Cathedral
Tim Smith‘s photographs of the Rohingya community in the United Kingdom tells the story of those who have had to flee Myanmar and charts their move from refugee camps in Bangladesh to Bradford, the Yorkshire city that’s now home to the largest Rohingya community in Europe, and shows the work done to support their new lives in the city.
Burma, Bangladesh, Bradford: A Celebration of Integration, an exhibition supported by UNHCR, will be shown as part of Bradford Refugee Week at Bradford Cathedral from 17 to 22 June 2019.
- Kieran Dodds’ Hierotopia published in French GEO Magazine
- Marc Schlossman’s “Extinction” published in The Revelator
- Iva Zimova featured on Private Photo Review
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting at Visa pour l’Image in Perpignan, France
- Ian Teh leading masterclass at Obscura Festival in Penang, Malaysia
- Iva Zimova exhibiting at Šumiac Photo Festival in Slovakia
- Andrew McConnell & Garry Keane’s GAZA documentary showing at BERTHA DOCHOUSE
- Stefan Boness shortlisted for the Alfred Fried Photography Award
- Prague Pandemonium by Björn Steinz – a short video