Tim Smith exhibiting at Bradford Cathedral
Tim Smith‘s photographs of the Rohingya community in the United Kingdom tells the story of those who have had to flee Myanmar and charts their move from refugee camps in Bangladesh to Bradford, the Yorkshire city that’s now home to the largest Rohingya community in Europe, and shows the work done to support their new lives in the city.
Burma, Bangladesh, Bradford: A Celebration of Integration, an exhibition supported by UNHCR, will be shown as part of Bradford Refugee Week at Bradford Cathedral from 17 to 22 June 2019.
- Pascal Maitre published in Le Figaro magazine
- Fernando Moleres published in XL Semanal in Spain
- Noriko Hayashi published in the Guardian Weekend magazine
- Pascal Maitre exhibiting in Moscow, Russia
- Atul Loke published in the Economist’s 1843 Magazine
- Robin Hammond and Chris de Bode exhibiting at Xposure photo festival in Sharjah, UAE
- Iva Zimova published on Private Photo Review
- Lalo de Almeida in Newsweek Japan
- Nick Hannes’ Garden of Delight exhibited at Korean Cultural Center in Brussels, Belgium